When Valentine’s Day comes, we all think of butterflies and rainbows. But if you are single, everything is a problem because it is all for two. Dinners for two, massages for two, discounts for two, two-for-one meals that you cannot order without bursting… But … what if you are single? People who are in a relationship are not aware of its advantages and disadvantages:
- You don’t have to share your food with anyone. The whole dessert is just for you.
- The whole bed is just for you.
- The whole closet is just for you.
- Nobody leaves hairs in the shower that are not yours.
- You don’t have to listen to anyone when you don’t feel like talking.
- If you don’t get scared of your own snoring, there are no problems sleeping.
- You don’t have to put up with parents-in-law and brothers and sisters-in-law.
- You don’t have family meals on Sundays.
- Putting up with comments from your aunts of the type: “Well… any boyfriend or girlfriend in sight?” After a while, you get tired of it.
- You have to pay for everything. No sharing expenses.
- You always have too much pasta for one person and you have to throw away what you can’t eat.
- You have no one to blame when something goes wrong.
- On nights that you feel like being hugged on the couch, you don’t have anyone beside you.
- You don’t have a mother-in-law to make croquettes for you and you have to make your own (with all that it entails).
- When you are in bed, besides being cold, you have to get up to turn off the light you’ve left on.
Relationships aren’t always grim. But neither is being single. The important thing is to be happy and feel good about yourself. Enjoy the people around you and the good times you can live together. Traveling is not a problem, you can always find yourself in the best places in the world. Since, as Bad Bunny and Daddy Yankee say, “being single is in style.”
Enjoy Singles day at Dani García Group
We have prepared an exclusive menu, only available during February 13, to celebrate the single day with you.